Call for papers
NEW! THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO NOVEMBER 24th
The Problem@Web Project is a Portuguese research project devoted to the study of mathematical problem solving that extends beyond the mathematics classroom. The research field is based on mathematical problem solving competitions (SUB12 & SUB14) of an inclusive nature taking place through the Internet. The conference aims to disseminate the results of the work developed within the project, and to provide a forum to share research work in the three main strands addressed by the Problem@Web Project: 1) technology, 2) creativity, and 3) affect, in mathematical problem solving. Submissions are welcome in each of the 3 Strands.
Types of contributions
- Research paper:
Submission of full paper up to 12 pages according to the template guidelines
Submission of one page abstract according to the template guidelines
1st November, 2013- The deadline for submissions has been extended to 24th November, 2013.
Submission guidelines and templates
- All submissions must be prepared and written in English.
- Submissions have to be sent electronically as attached files in WORD and PDF.
- When submitting a contribution, please address one of the 3 conference strands.
- Use the WORD templates below (Research Paper or E-poster) to write your submission.
- Each presenting author can submit at most one Research Paper and one E-poster.
- A presenting author can be a co-author of other submissions.
- For submitting a contribution, go to submission.
- For any information request: email@example.com.